- By clicking the payment link you will be redirected to the website of the third party for the purpose of online course fee payment. The third party website is not owned or controlled by Mitras IAS Institute and contents thereof are not sponsored, endorsed or approved by the institute. Mitras IAS does not take any responsibility for any of the contents of the said website including transactions, product, services or other items offered through the website.
- In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as :
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the institute. If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the institute is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account
- By preceding further to access the said website it is presumed that you have agreed to the above and also the other terms and conditions applicable. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of Course Fee to Mitras IAS Institute. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Mitras IAS reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
- It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct.
- You should print the transaction confirmation for future reference and your files.
Mitras IAS Institute shall have no accountability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of providing Online Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of institute’s control.