All online transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. So, in any case we do not store any of the payer’s payment or transaction information.
When you visit the Mitras IAS institute website, the following information may be collected from you, either voluntarily or involuntarily:
- Your computer or network IP address
- Your e-mail address and message when you communicate electronically with us;
Note: By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.
- We collect personal information from you to help us deliver a superior educational experience.
- When you access our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- When you send email or other communication to us, we may store information to deliver better services.
- We may alert you by email or sms or call to inform you about new service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you.
- Your post , comments , files , opinion , photos or your personal information on public discussion forums present on the website will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own to risk.
- Though no computer system is full proof yet we employ our best efforts to ensure for the data security. We do not otherwise disclose your credit/debit card information. We do not share your email address or your personal information with third party marketers.