Success ratio : Success Rate of Philosophy is consistently high as compared to other Optional Subjects. In the Annual Report 2015-16 of UPSC, the Success Rate of Philosophy is 7.0 %, which is higher than History (6.5 %), Political Science & International Relations (6.3 %) and Public Administration (5.3 %).
Short syllabus : only optional subject whose 100 % syllabus can be prepared in about 75 – 80 days. At the same time we at Mitras IAS focus equally on last 15 year question papers discussion and answer writing sessions along with crystal clarity of concepts.
Moreover coverage of entire syllabus in such a short span makes candidate to save a lot of time. In that way candidate can invest saved time in GS and essay paper.
It is a Conceptual and logical paper, hence need not to be mugged up. Once concepts are cleared then candidate can write answers in their own words.
No current updates. Subject is of static nature and mostly thinker based. It does not stand in need of any updates from current affairs. Such nature enhances its competitive advantage over other subjects like Pub Ad , Pol Science, Sociology, Psychology.
No academic background is required. It is proved by the fact that all our toppers have been from technical background. Such as ,
Athar Amir : Rank 2 : B.Tech
Sanskriti Jain : Rank 11 : B.Tech
Gaurang Rathi : Rank 33 : B.Tech
Garima Aggarwal : Rank 40 : B.Tech
Jatin Lal : Rank 42 : B.Tech
Kumar Harsh : Rank 43 : B.Tech …… Many more
Helps in essay paper
Paper 2 Socio-Political philosophy directly helps because it consists of essay topics – justice, liberty, equality, democracy, women empowerment, corruption, social progress & development, etc.
Paper 1 and Philosophy of Religion indirectly helps.
Helps in GS IV Ethics paper
Questions are direct and often get repeated.
Fixed nature of this paper makes it scoring as well as predictable
Mitra Sir is a distinguished mentor of various toppers, such as AIR 2,11,27,33,40,42,43 to name few. Many candidates have been able to crack IAS in their first attempt under his mentorship.
He gives utmost importance to conceptual clarity, revisions, Live Answer Writing Sessions and personal attention. Such strategy has been responsible for stellar performance year after year.
He has been mentor for not only philosophy but also he has been guiding for ethics paper and mentoring for overall preparation for IAS examination.
Fee : Rs 52500/-
Fee includes :
2. Course Material
3. Test Series ( Epoche : 12 Tests ). It is neither adjustable nor extendable nor transferable.
4. Back up video classes,in case students miss classes. 2 video classes are complementary , beyond that it would be
5. FREE course repetition facility till 3 years.In case students wants to repeat/revise few classes or section or entire course they can do without paying any extra charges.
Installment Facility Available
1. First Installment : Rs 31000/-
2. Second within 1 month : Rs 21500/-
1. EWS Category ( With Valid Documents ) : 10 %
2. Those who are changing optional and have already done coaching or written IAS mains exam ( On presenting Proof )
: 15 %
* Discount Policy Does Not Include Installment Facility.
IAS 2018 paper analysis
Well attempted answers
- Students 4500 students
- Max Students1000
- Duration12 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take course5
0.00 average based on 0 ratings