1. With reference to Nipah Virus, Consider the following statements:
1. The main host of the disease is the common bat, where the virus is transmitted through secretions from the bat to the fruit that it feeds on .
2. Nipah Virus does not get transmitted through bats touch as it requires a certain host to survive.
3. Bananas, Cucumber and Grapes are the bat‟s most preferred fruit.
4. There have been cases of transmission of the disease among humans and between humans and
animals as well.
Which of the following statements is/are not correct?