Philosophy Correspondence Course
• It consists of printed material for both the Paper I & Paper II strictly
according to the syllabus.
• It is a comprehensive & exhaustive material covering each and every topic of the syllabus. These notes will be self-sufficient and no further notes/books are required.
• There is no substitute for personal guidance/ classroom program. In the case when a candidate can’t avail our classes then, of course, our postal material is the best alternative.
• The postal guidance material also includes twelve 3-hour tests on UPSC pattern. The syllabus of each test is mentioned on the next page.
• In future, if a postal student wants to switch over to classroom program then
this postal fee will be deducted from then existing classroom fee.
• The material consists of 5 printed booklets.
• Postal Guidance Course With Test Series fee: Rs. 10,000/- only.
• Postal Guidance Without Test Series : Rs 2000/- ( Postal Charges inclusive )
- Students 1853 students
- Max Students10000
- Duration12 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings