PERSONAL MENTORSHIP PROGRAM – 2020
Total 25 Tests which includes 14 Sectional Tests, 03 Essays and 8 Full Comprehensive Tests
- Candidates can write the tests OFFLINE at MitrasIAS, Pusa Road anytime between 9AM to 5PM. For ONLINE tests, one can write it at the comfort of their home and send it on email after scanning it via Camscanner.
- Standard Model Answers will be provided after each test. It also includes answer writing approach and structure for every answer. Best Copies of students will also be shared for every test so that students can judge their standing in the tests.
- Discussions for all tests will be held at Mitras IAS, Pusa Road by expert faculty.
- All copies will be checked by Mentors and one’s progress via test series will be tracked. A maximum of 1 week will be needed for the evaluation of test copies. The evaluated copy either will be mailed back to the students (Online mode) or can be handed over to the student personally (Offline mode). Copies might get evaluated on same day provided candidates write test on time and also subject to availability of mentor.
- Motivation lectures will also be taken by existing Rank holders in Civil Services Exams.
- One-to-one Personal Feedback will be provided by Mentors after the evaluation of the copies both in online(via telephone support)and offline mode (in personal meeting) for respective categories of students.
- Help other than test series will also be provided to the candidates which will help them in qualifying mains. It will include assistance regarding the best study materials for various topics. Quality study material will also be referred to the candidates as per the requirement of the exam.
- Questions would be designed to judge the candidates’ conceptual clarity and interdisciplinary approach more than the factual knowledge as per the contemporary trend of UPSC.
- The students are advised to use the feedback and effective strategy (which is personalized and varies from student to student) in their subsequent tests for improvement.
- FOCUS 30 Batch: The total intake will be maximum of 30 students because then only proper focus will be given and full availability of mentors will be ensured always. Although the admission to the course is first-cum-first serve basis
- Personal interaction with Mitra Sir and Nimish Kapur for overall feedback and strategy discussion regarding preparation.
- Special Emphasis will also be laid on clearing the Prelims and Mentee will be continuously in touch with mentor till Prelims 2020.
Procedure for Online/Offline Tests
- Student can take the test any time after the test is released on the scheduled date and send it.
- Tests will be released on the Test Portal on Sundays, as per calendar.
- The students can download the test papers and take the print out of the test. Attempt the test in strict environment with strict timings as mentioned in the paper.
- The Attempted Paper should be scanned by a scanner or Mobile Phone using the Camscanner App and sent to [email protected]
- It is expected that students write the Tests as per the test timings on Sundays.
- Evaluated answer sheets with proper feedback, comment, and guidance along with the paper analysis will be sent back to students by email within 1 week after receiving the answer sheet by either in person or via email. The one-to-one mentorship facility (for both offline/online students) can be availed by the students after an email/phone request through telephonic call at time convenient to both of them.
- Detailed model answers will be provided along the test papers on their email id or in person.
- The discussion of questions and answers can be done in person (for Offline Students) or via telephone (Online Students).
- Best copies will also be shared. This will help candidates to understand the best practices which could be followed to score better marks and to understand his standing in the competitive crowd.
- Special emphasis will be given on keeping the Mentee Motivated throughout the process.
Rs 20000 (All inclusive) for 25 tests
Payment link: https://imojo.in/7sz28i
- Students 4100 students
- Max Students10000
- Duration52 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings