It is my intense desire that students should be able to say these things when they are learning with me: “I am ready for whatever the world throws at me- today or tomorrow.”
India’s Best Philosophy Quality Enrichment Programme
It also includes our the most competitive & flagship programme
“LIVE ANSWER WRITING SESSIONS ( LAWS)”
Key to success in IAS exam is all about two things – REVISIONS & WRITING PRACTICE.
Revision presupposes good content with you while writing practice requires conceptual clarity, approach of writing & logical development of answers. This is where Epoche will be your tested friend.
Why just and only Epoche and not others?
|Features||MITRAS (EPOCHE)-Only “wise and the best” option||OTHERS|
|Permitted to sit for regular lectures if a student lack conceptual clarity in some chapters*||YES||NO|
|PERSONAL(l-to-l) interaction with Mitra Sir + INTERACTIVE discussion every post-test||YES||NO|
|CONCEPT BUILDING THROUGH MIND- MAPS||YES||NO|
|Analytical and diversified questions (Equivalent and similar to the level and pattern of UPSC)+ ON-TIME Paper evaluation for student’s faster improvement||YES||NO|
|Sensitive and responsive towards the career of student||YES||no|
|More than hundred toppers & thousand student from all over India have enrolled hitherto||YES||no|
|LIVE ANSWER WRITING SESSIONS “LAWS”||YES||NO|
HOW EPOCHE WILL HELP?
It will impart a competitive edge by combining both Revisions + Writing practice wonderfully. It is intended to give you sharpening skills to your preparation and extract maximum output in minimum possible time.
Such programs become more important in light of the fast changing trend of the exam. Of late, the nature of questions has substantially changed especially in the last two years.
Now questions, though, still simple but they demand high conceptual clarity. The focus is on “Why & How ? “ but not on simply “What?” e.g.
- Why Descartes establishes Cogito?
– students simply write what is cogito & just elaborate his method of doubt
- Why Vaishesika accepts Abhava as a category?
– you write what is abhava , its types, etc. Again candidates miss the main demand of
question i.e “WHY”
- “Spinoza overemphasis on oneness at the cost of manyness” Examine4. Does Kant ends in epistemological skepticism?
Enhance your skill with “EPOCHE” – a good mix of concept & content.
- Epoche consists of 8 unit wise tests and 4 composite tests , each 3 hrs duration strictly based on UPSC pattern.
- Each will be followed by discussion and personal feedback.
- Fee: Rs 16500/-
- Mitras students : Rs 9500/-
- Students 1576 students
- Max Students10000
- Duration12 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings